Coronavirus Updates April 4, 2021
April 4, 2021
Courtyard Winery is now able to expand service to more guests, to experience our indoor and outdoor tasting options. To maintain compliance with the current COVID-19 rules and regulations the following guidelines are in place. All employees and guests are required to wear a mask. No reservations are required at this time. Please keep in mind all locations are operating on a first come first serve basis as well as at a 75% maximum occupancy rate. If you find that we are at maximum capacity upon your arrival we ask that you please wait outside, now that the weather is changing into the vividness of spring we do have outdoor bistro tables on our patio at the main winery in historic North East. Remember to bring a light jacket or sweater, but some days lately have been quite delightful!
At our Main Winery in Historic North East: Tastings are $4.00 includes four 1 oz tastings – while seated either indoors or outside. And yes, we will continue to have food options available.
At Courtyard Winery in the Strip District: Tastings are $4.00 includes four 1 oz samples and can be enjoyed while seated at our high-top tables. No samples are permitted to be served while at the tasting bar.
At Courtyard Winery in The Ross Park Mall: Samples include 4 complimentary ½ ounce samples and can be enjoyed while seated at a bistro table. No samples are permitted to be served while at the tasting bar.
- All alcohol consumption must be while seated
- First come, first serve.
- Outside seating is available at the main winery based on daily weather elements.
- We are not holding any private events at this time.
- Minors, under the age of 21, are welcome with appropriate respect. The minor is not permitted to taste, smell, consume or carry any type of alcohol.
- All surfaces are continuously cleaned to insure your safety. We follow all sanitary protocols that have been put into place by the CDC.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your current hours?
See our locations and hours.
Do you have coverage from outside?
Yes, we have little coverage and are working daily within the elements.
Do you ship your wine?
Yes, and we currently ship to 34 states. Shop Now.