Date/TimeDate(s) - 06/05/2020 - 08/31/2020
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
LocationAddress: 10021 W. Main Road
City: North East
Country: United States
COVID-19 PROTOCOL FOR COURTYARD WINERY
As of June 26th, we are now permitted to provide samples of wine, glasses of wine and glasses of beer to our customers at the main winery. All options can be enjoyed outdoors on our patio or under the shady trees in our yard. No reservations required.
- Samples of wine $4 (includes 4 one-ounce samples)
- Enjoy pepperoni and hot pepper cheese bread loaves with marinara sauce for dipping or soft pretzels with craft beer cheese dip. While supplies last.
- Build your own picnic. Customers can nibble on everything from salami, assorted cheeses, spreads, crackers, jams, gourmet popcorn, mixed nuts, and chocolates
- Flights of wine (includes 4 wines) Dry flight $12/Sweet Flight $9
- Pitcher of Sangria $18
- Glass of beer $6 (Local Craft Beer)
Maximum capacity in tasting room at this time is 10 persons.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing you soon!
« All Events